Monday, December 28, 2009

Sisterhood


"Hey do you think this shirt goes well with this jeans? I think it doesn't match that stylo but what's your opinion?"
"Can I borrow your hair-catch , you see, it goes pretty cool with my outfit! oh and your watch too *big-grin* "
TiiIIiiSshHhh!!
"Oh my Gosh! That was mum's favorite glass! what do I do now?? Hey! would you cover it for me? Say yes, say yes! C'mon, C'mon....C'mon!!"
Well I do have to cove her up! After-all she's my sister!
Always up with something and always having something to say, the constant chatter-box, yes my sister!
With sparkling eyes, bouncing steps, quick-witty look, ever-smiley face and Yes!! how can i forget! EVER-NAGGING and EVER-IRRITATING!!
When kids, she would nag me to complete her half-made drawing just because it would look better and she doesn't know how to draw that particular stuff.

Man! c'mon, don't draw that if you can't!...GrrRr!!

Sometimes she would give me somethings out of her 'treasure' and if after that we had a row she'd start asking that back even when she had promised she WOULDN'T! Ugh!

She would want to copy me, whatever I do she had to do that. She was happy if mum gets us same clothes, GOD! I hated that, literally!

But time changes and it did change for my sister too. She grew-up [not that I din't, I was sensible before too :D]
She also grew out of her nagging and no, not irritating-self, just the nagging thing. she still irritates me! lol!

But now i've got my secret-keeper, the one I could turn back to and oh yeah! scold as well.

Hey! the best part, I get to borrow her things. Errr.....my borrowing is different. Even if she isn't willing to give, i still 'borrow'.

Well,,,that gives her liberty to lay her hands on my stuff as well. huh! in situations as such..

"Uhh....I really have to go over to my friend's place, and you gotta help me get mum's permission"
She would try to make me bribe her with something but i wouldn't. So anyways, she would have to help me.
*angelic-look*

This is how goes with a sister.

Sisters are meant to be such. They are meant to be your soul-mates and always help you in every dire situation.
Even if you have to do some sneaking, they'd be on the watch-out *winks*.

A little spice, A little giggle, all the colors, glitters, shine, fun and happiness added together takes the form of a sister.
Three Cheers to the Sisterhood!

LONG LIVE SISTERHOOD!

3 comments:

Mohit said...

hola! :) :)=

You know what....I love reading the exact thoughts scribbled with precise words....as u did here and as u do always!
I loved this post so much coz I too share similar feelings, not girlish though!! Lol.. :D
"she still irritates me" :D

you know what....ask her to write about "her sister" too.... :P

Loved it Sundus! :) :*

Sundus said...

Dekha...sisters do irritate...hehehe :) :)
Let the unrevealed be unrevealed,m Mohit Verma. Let her write about "her sister"....NEVER!!
*Bang-Bang*

Thanks for liking it :)

Qasim aka qfan! said...

yar miss fatima omg ur so creative!!! i am stunned u have inspired me to create my own blog!!!