Monday, June 30, 2008

I lived out again

My eyes are closing, my strength is weakening
My hands are shaking, my lips are trembling
I see death dangling in front of my eyes
The cup of brimful venom shakes
Spilling the clear matter
The drop leaves a burning trail on my hand
But I am determined not to shatter
I see life itself screaming for life
I see my love, smiling at me
Mesmerizing me, urging me
A lonely tear drops into the deadly innocent poison
There’s sizzling and yet again, life screaming
Pay no heed, my love is urging
My legs are trembling but I’m trudging
The cup comes closer to me as I lift my hands
I see my eyes in the venom
Red, yet I see life behind a tear
The pain is so sheer
In a wink, there’s a scream
Not from life but from death
The death itself has died with the broken cup
My love, your path is which I cannot follow
It’s gloomy, sad and hollow
So. My love, forgive me
There’s life ahead of me
Without pain….
I lived out again.

No comments: