Monday, June 30, 2008

A mere shadow….

…….then a cloud hid the moon
In its slow, stealthy way
I sit there in Obscurity
Amidst nowhere
Seeing the dieing stars
In the echoing silent midnight
Listening an eccentric symphony
I mourn over my natal solitude
Never had I thought life without you
Alone with my satirical self
I now live, yet dead
Nobody can resuscitate me
I’m a body, without its essence
Enigmatic, yet explored
All this turbulent, ruined life
Evokes a desire….a wish…
To howl, to cry, to whimper
Anything to get you back
Every alcove of my heart
Hails for you, Yearns for you
Calls out to you in raucous voice
But all is worthless, in vain
Derailed once more
I plead for death……end
Dismal, broken and battered I am
That death also refuses to see
And I live in this darkness
Drained by my own tears of anguish
Dieing every second, living every second
Hanging in limbo
Living, yet dead
A mere shadow….

No comments: