Monday, June 30, 2008

Love

Deep in his eyes
I saw something stir
A fire ablaze
And all was in haze
As he held my hand
And said “I cannot help this”
But love u as my life
The entire world went blank
There were just us
The birds hummed merrily
The butterflies fluttered
I floated in the air
Skipped on the clouds
Feeling special from what I hear
A smile crept on my face
“At least someone has cared”
I didn’t want to let go
But in a moment or so
His fingers brushed mine
And I was sure, it is the time
When this fantasy will come to a halt
And I will be back in reality
The reality that breaks my heart
Darkens my soul
Leaves me to nobody
A mere person in the crowd
…again a faceless face…

3 comments:

Mohit said...

Lovely as it is.... :)

Afshan Shaik said...

absolutely TRUE DArling!!!!!!!!
i have written a similar one
but lil different
if u chek mine

Zahra said...

I am speechless!
loved the last sentence

I never saw this picture of you!but i loved this site!
Do write more!