Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Silent night

i drifted deep into the silent night,
trying to hold onto my life...with all my might,
Frozen are the eyes, for the warmths taken away,
from the heaviness of my heart...i stagger...i sway...
being stabbed i feel..with all the harshness i behold,
frosted are m'tears, emotions are m'cold,
pushed me, u did, ruthlessly in the pain.
left me so alone, in this pourin rain.
I question the Lord..ask for the mercy...is this all i get, is this all i gain?
for the love i held, for the truth i bled,
everything turns grey...the flowres just decay.
is this the fulfillment of all the time, i did, pray?
writhrin in sorrow, every second i die.
the moans i buried, in m'shattered self.
in all this hatred, finally i melt.
u never tried to feel the love, the pureness u never felt.
in this abyss, i now helplessly fall.
with the heart so broken, swollen are my feet.
i restore my path...the never ending journey i greet..
in the search of the answer, from the Lord above....
Is this pain the reward....of the fact i still love..???

2 comments:

Mohit said...

ahaaa...i always fall short of words when it comes on complimenting ur poems..... and only onw word flashes in my mind....
BEAUTIFUL.... :)

"for the love i held, for the truth i bled,
everything turns grey...the flowres just decay."

loved these lines....like all!!!

Sundus said...

thank you!
its the appreciation that keeps one going..
:)